Total Views: 1,662
Time Remaining: 21 Days 16 Hr 55 Min 33 Sec
So Legit... eBay is Paying Us To Show Y'all These Bikes
(Expand & Learn About Creating Your Own Ad Like This Absolutely Free of Charge)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Sign Ups, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Constantly Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Up for sale is my 1974 Yamaha TY250 trials bike. Motorcycle has a clean and clear South Dakota title in my name. Vin number on title matches the frame. I have owned this since 2018. Had plans to restore it but it’s time for a new owner. This bike is a project. Engine has good compression. Can’t seem to shift it in and out of gear. Has wrong carburetor and the throttle is froze shut. Tires hold air but have weather checking and seem to lose air over time. Front brake works. Engine may need a rebuild, it might not, never had it running. Here is your chance to own a TY250 you can drive on the street after a restoration. I can secure the bike inside my shop for as long as needed if paid for in full. Sold as is where is. International bidders are welcome! If you have any questions please ask. Study the photos. Thank you and have a great day!
Where This Motorcycle Is Located
Sturgis » South Dakota » 577**