Total Views: 608
Time Remaining: 4 Days 1 Hr 56 Min 25 Sec
So Legit... eBay is Paying Us To Show Y'all These Bikes
(Expand & Learn About Creating Your Own Ad Like This Absolutely Free of Charge)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Sign Ups, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Constantly Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Yamaha 1978 GT80 Mini EnduroRare vintage 70's Mini EnduroComplete frame-up restorationMatching# engine completely rebuilt Ready to enjoy or add to a CollectionFrame & engine# matching 367407750Yamaha GT80: history, specs:Yamaha GT80Manufacturer YamahaAlso called GT80/MXProduction 1973 - 1980Class EnduroEngine single cylinder, two-strokeBore / Stroke 47.0mm x 42.0mmTop Speed 57 mph (91 km/h)Torque 4.5 ft/lbs (6.1 Nm) @ 7200RPMFuel System carburetor. teikeiIgnition points type ignitionSpark Plug NGK B7HS '73-80 Battery YUASA 6N4-2A-5 '73-80 Transmission Gear box: 4-speed Clutch: wet plate Final Drive Chain: 420xSuspension Front: inverted forks Rear: non-adjustable dual shockBrakes Front: expanding brake (drum brake) Rear: expanding brake (drum brake)Front Tire 2.50-15 '73-80 Rear Tire 2.75-14 '73-80 Weight 130.07 pounds (59.0 Kg) (dry), 60.3 kg (wet)Recommended Oil Yamalube 10w-40Fuel Capacity 1.3 Gallon (4.92 Liters)Manuals Service ManualThe Yamaha GT80 B was a single cylinder, two-stroke standard produced by Yamaha in 1975. It could reach a top speed of 57 mph (91 km/h). Max torque was 4.5 ft/lbs (6.1 Nm) @ 7200 RPM.
Where This Motorcycle Is Located
Glen Ellen » California » 954**