Total Views: 1,181
Time Remaining: 2 Days 23 Hr 34 Min 57 Sec
So Legit... eBay is Paying Us To Show Y'all These Bikes
(Expand & Learn About Creating Your Own Ad Like This Absolutely Free of Charge)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Sign Ups, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Constantly Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
This is an original 1978 Yamaha Chappy LB80 with only 850 miles in excellent condition. I’ve owned this bike for 11 years now. The only thing I’ve replaced is the battery. The tires are both original but the front does have some cracks in it. The rear tire is fine and in good shape. These are getting hard to find in this condition especially with a clear title. I’m willing to ship the bike but it’s up to the buyer to get a quote and arrange shipping. I’ve used Uship before with no problems. I require a nonrefundable $500 deposit after the auction ends. The balance within 7 days. Take a close look at the pics. The bike is very nice but it’s not perfect…Please ask any questions you may have. It’s fully street legal. The seat is original and in perfect condition. Not a rip or tear anywhere. The battery is newer but could probably use a charge. I may get around to that before I sell it. The bike runs and shifts great but really needs to be ridden. I also have the original Yamaha key for it and the tool kit is under the seat. Any other questions please ask. Thanks.
Where This Motorcycle Is Located
Valparaiso » Indiana » 463**