Total Views: 375
Time Remaining: 5 Days 5 Hr 29 Min 34 Sec
So Legit... eBay is Paying Us To Show Y'all These Bikes
(Expand & Learn About Creating Your Own Ad Like This Absolutely Free of Charge)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Sign Ups, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Constantly Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
PowerDyne PDV Gringo This houses a 1974 Yamaha 250cc 2-stroke single engine with a cylinder base plate installed to accept a 76 piston. This provided a bit of extra torque. No other engine mods. The original piston & rings will be provided as well. The long shift shaft has been installed allowing for right or left side shifting No frame modification necessary The tank is a perfect fiberglass reproduction of the PDV. The original plastic tank is included The tail & seat section are original with a new seat pad. Circle F pipe helps the torque Electronic ignition installed and I will provide the large flywheel ignition with points as well. Spools front & rear with Goodyears Fox suspension rear Disc brakes The pictures will answer many questions I have the motorcycle listed locally as well as, VFT so I reserve the right to cancel this ad. Location is in Central Arkansas (Five Zero One area). TE5 1048 Message me and we can discuss. Cash deal Sold as is with no warranty or returns. I prefer the buyer pick up the bike. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Serious buyers please.
Where This Motorcycle Is Located
Sherwood » Arkansas » 721**